This auto-darkening liquid crystal welding filter (ADF) is designed to protect welders from harmful visible lights, ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR) during the operations such as arc welding, gas welding or gas cutting. The ADF will automatically change from a light state (shade 4) to a dark state (shade 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12) when it detects the strong light produced by welding, and automatically returns to a light state when the welding work stops. In either light state or dark state, the ADF can provide complete UV and IR protection. The ADF comprises four optical sensors to detect the strong light produced by welding.
Automatic welding mask Features and Benefits
- Impact resistance: Includes front and side impact resistance.
- Resistance to ignition and hot penetration: According to the testing method of the European standard, heat one end of a steel rod, 300 mm long and 6 mm nominal diameter to 650 ℃. Press the heated face of the rod against the surface of the sample for 5 seconds. The welding helmet must not ignite, continue to glow nor be pierced
- Electrical insulation: The welding helmets provides excellent electrical insulation.
- Light reflectance: All inside surfaces of the welding helmet have a matt finish.
- Light attenuation: The welding helmet shell can block harmful light during the welding process, and no unattenuated light is visible in any position of the welding helmet.
- Quick and easy lens replacement: Due to the patented design, filter lenses and cover lenses can be installed and removed easily and quickly.
- 2-step delay function: Specifically designed for tack welding. When arc light disappears, in order to protect eyes, the filter shall first switch to shade 5 rather than directly switch to normal light state. The filter switches to normal light state only if arc light is not detected within 2s.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery: 1. Battery replacement isn’t needed so as to save the cost of every battery replacement. 2. The user can charge the battery regularly to maintain abundant power and don’t have to wait until the power is exhausted to purchase and replace the battery, so important work will not be interrupted due to battery replacement.
- USB fast charging: The same Micro-USB cable as most mobile phones and electronics is adopted to allow for charging everywhere.
- Push-and-turn headgear: The headgear can be easily adjusted even with leather welding glove.
- 4 arc light sensors: Four groups of arc light sensors ensure arc light sensing without dead angle and promote user safety.
- Certified by CE, ANSI, CSA: The product has passed the certification of EU CE EN379, ANSI Z87.1 and Canadian CSA Z94.3.
- Made in Taiwan
|Product Name||Automatic welding mask|
|Supply Ability (per month)||4000|
|Lens size||94 x 43 mm|
|Packaging||1 pcs/inner box|
|Carton Size||48.5 x 38.5 x 50.5 cm|
|N.W. / G.W.||5KGS /6KGS|
133 x 114x 10 mm
LCD Viewing Area
94 x 43 mm
Group 1: Shade 5,7
Group 2 : Shade 8, 9,10,11,12
5 levels o1 sensitivity for adjustment
1-step delay : 0.1,0.2, 0.3, or 0.4 sec.
2-step delay : 0.1 + 2, 0.3 + 2, or 0.5 + 2 sec.
-5’C to 55’C
-20’C to 70’C
Automatic Power Off
Low Battery Indicator
CE EN379, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3
586 ± 20g
BLUE EAGLE SAFETY
Polison Corporation (BLUE EAGLE SAFETY) was founded in 1978 and is currently a leader in the field of personal protective equipment (PPE). The Company’s headquarters is now located in Taiwan, and its products have been certified to European, American, and Canada standards and sold to over 100 countries around the world. The trademark of BLUE EAGLE has been registered in over 70 countries around the world, making it one of the most renowned brands of PPE, offering great reputation and earning the confidence of users across the globe, and helping to establish work safety, improve efficiency, and ensure quality to numerous first-line workers
Our objective is to become a supplier of high quality PPE and provide professional products and services to enhance human safety and health, giving workers peace of mind as they devote themselves to their duties while shielding families from workplace accidents and strengthening social stability. Since its establishment, we has been expanding our product catalog and categories to provide customers with comprehensive protective products. Our production lines roll out protective equipment for the eyes, face, head, and ears as well as solutions for fall protection, welding protection, steel smelting and furnace safety, emergency showers, fire escape and protection, and respiratory protection. We know that PPE is more than just work protection. Such equipment serves as a defender of every worker’s family. We therefore made quality as our top priority and the center of our efforts, and mastered precision engineering techniques while meticulously reviewing every step and detail of production. Such dedication allows us to manufacture PPE products that our users can rely upon with great confidence.
All Blue Eagle products are designed, developed, tested, manufactured, and undergo quality verification within our own plants and production lines. We also utilize the latest materials, techniques, and high tech equipment to carry out all these production steps. At Blue Eagle, we leverage our superior integrated production capabilities to convert raw materials to the final product. This means that every product bearing the mark of Blue Eagle is subject to comprehensive quality controls to furnish it with even higher levels of quality. Our teams have continued to seek better understanding of the customers’ individual requirements to ensure that our products can provide customers with the best user experiences. We also developed and produced customized PPE solutions, and applied our professional skills to support our customers and listen to their ideas and needs. We also ensure that the customer’s vision and requirements are accurately incorporated into the final product during the process of product development.
To provide users with better and more robust protection, Blue Eagle has continued to introduce the latest manufacturing equipment and build testing labs with comprehensive testing capabilities. We shall pursue continuous improvements and provide our users with enhanced products.
|The United States of America||D479631,D499215,D499214 S1,D635,721 S,D457987,6178561B1,D458713,D592300 S|
|The Patent Office||GB2416292,GB2416292B,3008112,3008113|
|Commonwealth of Australia||151084,151085|
|Australian Government IP Australia||No.2004100618|
|European Patent Office||2098199|
|Office For Harmonization In The Internal Market||NO 001666082-0001|
Packaging: 1 pcs/inner box 4pcs/carton
Carton Size: 48.5 x 38.5 x 50.5 cm
N.W. / G.W.: 5KGS / 6KGS
Why choose us
We are a manufacturer, and have over 30-years experiences in PPE field.
We sell our products to many well-known big companies over the world.
Q1: What is the lead time?
A1: 30~45 days
Q2: What is the trade terms?
Q3: Could I make our logo on product’s body?
A3: Yes. OEM and ODM are welcomed.
Q4: When are the payment terms?
A4: 30% down payment paid against the confirmed pro/inv., the balance paid before
Q5: Do you have own factory? Are you a manufacturer?
A5: Yes, we do and we are. Please check our company profile as below:
Q6: Can I make the products according to some of our technical data?
A6: Yes, it could be made as your requirements.
Q7: How much is the shipping charge to my country?
A7: The shipping charge depends on your located country and the weight of the package.