Blue Eagle face visor Features and Benefits
- Arc flash protection (European standard): Certified by EN166 and GS-ET-29 (Supplementary requirements for the testing and certification of face shields for electrical works).
- Best optical quality: To provide users with the best vision possible and help them better focus on their task, Blue Eagle faceshields have passed the highest levels of optical tests (Class 1), including spherical refractive power, astigmatic refractive power, prismatic refractive power, and light diffusion.
- Protective films: Both sides of the visors are furnished with protective films to ensure protection against damage or scratches during transportation. These films can be easily removed before use.
- Impact resistance: Includes frontal and lateral impact resistance.
- High-speed particle impact resistance, 190 m/s: The faceshield is made using extrusion-grade polycarbonate (PC) with the highest specifications for mechanical strength, allowing it to withstand the impact of a 6 mm steel bead traveling at a speed of 190 m/s.
- Superb UV protection: We used advanced technologies to provide the user with superb protection against UV while maintaining enhanced color recognition.
- Protection against splashes and liquids: Large visors provide broad field of vision and protection against splashes and liquids.
- Resistance to ignition: European Standard testing was used. An iron rod measuring 6 mm in diameter and 300 mm in length was heated at one end to a temperature of 650℃. The heated end was pressed against the sample surface using its own weight for 5 seconds. The faceshield did not catch fire nor glow red.
- Chin protection: This series of safety visor can be furnished with a chinguard to protect the chin.
- Fits regular safety helmets: The visor bracket can be combined with most safety helmets and used with various types of safety visors.
- Made in Taiwan
|Product Name||Blue Eagle face visor|
|Supply Ability (per month)||300,000|
|Size||8″ x 19″|
(20 cm x 48.5 cm)
|Packaging||1 pcs/inner box|
|Carton Size||62 x 50 x 30.5 cm|
|N.W. / G.W.||3.8 / 4.8 KGS|
BLUE EAGLE SAFETY
Polison Corporation (BLUE EAGLE SAFETY) was founded in 1978 and is currently a leader in the field of personal protective equipment (PPE). The Company’s headquarters is now located in Taiwan, and its products have been certified to European, American, and Canada standards and sold to over 100 countries around the world. The trademark of BLUE EAGLE has been registered in over 70 countries around the world, making it one of the most renowned brands of PPE, offering great reputation and earning the confidence of users across the globe, and helping to establish work safety, improve efficiency, and ensure quality to numerous first-line workers
Our objective is to become a supplier of high quality PPE and provide professional products and services to enhance human safety and health, giving workers peace of mind as they devote themselves to their duties while shielding families from workplace accidents and strengthening social stability. Since its establishment, we has been expanding our product catalog and categories to provide customers with comprehensive protective products. Our production lines roll out protective equipment for the eyes, face, head, and ears as well as solutions for fall protection, welding protection, steel smelting and furnace safety, emergency showers, fire escape and protection, and respiratory protection. We know that PPE is more than just work protection. Such equipment serves as a defender of every worker’s family. We therefore made quality as our top priority and the center of our efforts, and mastered precision engineering techniques while meticulously reviewing every step and detail of production. Such dedication allows us to manufacture PPE products that our users can rely upon with great confidence.
All Blue Eagle products are designed, developed, tested, manufactured, and undergo quality verification within our own plants and production lines. We also utilize the latest materials, techniques, and high tech equipment to carry out all these production steps. At Blue Eagle, we leverage our superior integrated production capabilities to convert raw materials to the final product. This means that every product bearing the mark of Blue Eagle is subject to comprehensive quality controls to furnish it with even higher levels of quality. Our teams have continued to seek better understanding of the customers’ individual requirements to ensure that our products can provide customers with the best user experiences. We also developed and produced customized PPE solutions, and applied our professional skills to support our customers and listen to their ideas and needs. We also ensure that the customer’s vision and requirements are accurately incorporated into the final product during the process of product development.
To provide users with better and more robust protection, Blue Eagle has continued to introduce the latest manufacturing equipment and build testing labs with comprehensive testing capabilities. We shall pursue continuous improvements and provide our users with enhanced products.
|The United States of America||D479631,D499215,D499214 S1,D635,721 S,D457987,6178561B1,D458713,D592300 S|
|The Patent Office||GB2416292,GB2416292B,3008112,3008113|
|Commonwealth of Australia||151084,151085|
|Australian Government IP Australia||No.2004100618|
|European Patent Office||2098199|
|Office For Harmonization In The Internal Market||NO 001666082-0001|
Packaging: 1 pcs/inner box 4 pcs/carton
Carton Size: 62 x 50 x 30.5 cm
N.W. / G.W.: 3.8 / 4.8 KGS
Why choose us
We are a manufacturer, and have over 30-years experiences in PPE field.
We sell our products to many well-known big companies over the world.
Q1: What is the lead time?
A1: 30~45 days
Q2: What is the trade terms?
Q3: Could I make our logo on product’s body?
A3: Yes. OEM and ODM are welcomed.
Q4: When are the payment terms?
A4: 30% down payment paid against the confirmed pro/inv., the balance paid before
Q5: Do you have own factory? Are you a manufacturer?
A5: Yes, we do and we are. Please check our company profile as below:
Q6: Can I make the products according to some of our technical data?
A6: Yes, it could be made as your requirements.
Q7: How much is the shipping charge to my country?
A7: The shipping charge depends on your located country and the weight of the package.