The 10 best card games of 2020! Are you looking for a good card game to play with your friends on Friday night? Tiring to play the same game again and again on family night? Try some of these card games on the list below. These are the most sales card games on Amazon. Give them a chance to play with your friends, maybe you will find the perfect card games foo you.
TOP 10 - PlayMonster
- Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game
- Pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, then start the timer! now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the topic, it doesn’t seem so easy!
- New! More than 150 fresh, new, fun cards!
- For 3 or more players, ages 10 to adult
- The twisted timer makes a fun “zoooooop!” sound as the marbles race down
TOP 9 - Taco vs Burrito
- SURPRISINGLY STRATEGIC: Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Exciting up to the very last card!
- EASY TO LEARN AND QUICK TO PLAY: Takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
- CREATED BY A KID, PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
- WILDLY POPULAR ALL-AGES CARD GAME: TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon!
TOP 8 - Kids Against Maturity
- OBLIGATORY WARNING – Even though it was voted “Best Kids Game Ever” by some guy named Dave; and it got 1st place for “Best Rip Off Card Game” – Humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, may not approve. One thing is for sure, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, Fortnite, and other electronic devices for 30-90 min. Introduce them to the fun of tabletop games!
- GAME ON – One game set includes 500 question and answer cards, one rules card, and a handy box to store it all. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game that can be brought on planes, vacation, sleepovers, camping trips, parties, family gatherings, summer camp, and more.
- LEVEL PLAYING FIELD – Kids Against Maturity is easy to learn and simple to play with the whole family. The only requirements are being able to read and having a sense of humor. Each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game. It’s that simple!
- LAUGH YOUR FACE OFF – If you love that card game against humanity-that’s for adults only, Kids Against Maturity is MUCH BETTER! You’ll absolutely get a kick out of this hilarious game which incorporates age-appropriate humor which parents and their kids can enjoy together. Kids of all ages + grown-ups can all enjoy playing it together! Combining toilet humor for children & teens with hilarious innuendos for parents, it’s non-stop layered laughter and fun for your whole family to enjoy!
- GUARANTEED FAMILY FUN – Kids Against Maturity has a Guaranteed Laughs or Your Money Back policy. You have nothing to lose by trying this card game, except bodily fluids from laughing too hard. It’s Fun for the entire family to enjoy. Unplug the family together!
TOP 7 - Czech Games
- 15 minute playing time
- For 2 8+ Players
- Age 14 and up
TOP 6 - WHAT DO YOU MEME?
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WARNING: Adults only: This game was created for ages 17+. There are some things you just can’t unhear. Trust us on this one.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there’s a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We’re also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
TOP 5 - Not Parent Approved
- SCHOLASTIC GOLD STAR TOY WINNER – “Consider it your secret weapon against reluctant readers, as one tester said it improved her daughter’s reading skills.” – Scholastic Review.
- EXPANSION PACKS ALSO AVAILABLE – Expand your play with our selection of expansion packs (sold separately).
- HIGH QUALITY CARDS, TAKE ANYWHERE SIZE – Comes with 455 durable, premium-printed cards (2″x3″) and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. Take the laughter with you wherever you go!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAM – Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100% family-friendly. Designed to reintroduce a love of tabletop games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play. WARNING: Cards contain gratuitous bathroom humor that kids find hilarious while distracted from their screens.
- A HILARIOUS AWARD-WINNING PARTY GAME – A fun game for tweens, teens and their families (4-10 players, ages 8+).
TOP 4 - Cards Against Humanity LLC.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin.
TOP 3 - Exploding Kittens LLC
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. Basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don’t explode, you win! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, Box and instructions.
- More than 8 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- “It’s like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you.” -Cnn
TOP 2 - Regal Games
- Educational – Teaches Numbers, Colors, Matching, Reading by having fun!
- Large cards 4 inches by 2.75 inches – Easy to hold and Read
- Includes All Six Classic Games – Old Maid – Go Fish – Slap Jack – Crazy 8’s – War – Silly Monster Memory Match
TOP 1 - Hoyle
- Go Fish, Memory, Old maid, Crazy Eights, Slap Jack, Matching
- Simple to set up, easy to learn and can be played in 15 minutes or less
- Six classic kids’ card games with fun-filled updated graphics
- For 2+ players, ages 3 and up
- Classic kid’s card games!
- Packaging may vary